Who Killed Mr. Thomas? In The Clock Struck Twelve

courtesy+of+the+ALHSDrama+Instagram+

courtesy of the ALHSDrama Instagram

Charlotte Winters, Staff Writer

The ALHS drama team has put together yet another play this year. Who killed Mr. Thomas? And are they back? Three girls find themselves in a dark mystery in ‘The Clock Struck Twelve’.

This play is a murder mystery where three women try to find out who killed Mr. Thomas with multiple plot twists along the way. It opened on March 16th and goes to the 19th. Alta Loma drama has been working on this over the past few months with the help of teachers and students alike. They have put together a set in an eerie mansion and have as well as unique costumes for each individual character.

“Thank you to everyone who came and supported our spring play! It was a blast working on this amazing production and the positive reception makes us all happy to hear!” Alta Loma drama commented after the production of the clock struck twelve came to a close.

The play took place in the auditorium and showtimes were at 7:00 PM on the 16th-18th as well as 2:00 PM on the 19th with their final show on the 19th at 7:00 PM. If you were able to get your hands on a ticket they were $5 with an ASB card, $6 pre-sale, or $7 at the door.

The actors being featured were Autumn Shaw as Elizabeth, Azreal Blackburn as John, Lin Keebler as Gail, Cianna Marzo as Peggy, and many more young amazing actors. Some people we should not forget are the understudies and the stage crew, if not for them the show would not have happened.

“It went well, there were a few mistakes but the cast played it off well, I would recommend people to try out for the next play as well,” Cadence Harms stated.

ALHS drama put on an entertaining show for everyone who attended. Look out for the next show; it may be just as enjoyable as this one.