ALHS Softball

Photo courtesy of ALHS JV Softball on Instagram

Savannah Warasky, Staff Writer

For the 2021-2022 Alta Loma High School, the school year also means sports including softball. The last softball coach didn’t return again for the job this year, which means new coaches for Varsity and Junior varsity. So far the team seems like its doing good especially compared to last years season where the girls still did well but they didn’t win any games.

Last year’s season, they lost all sixteen games. This year, they seem to be doing drastically better. This year we have a varsity and a junior varsity team. They have been working out and practicing and are finally getting to play games. Most recently varsity and jv had home games and played Bonita. Sadly junior varsity lost 12-1. As for varsity they have been doing really well. So far ALHS softball for the 2021-2022 school year has been doing great. They have had some games where they did loose a substantial amount but they always come back and play a great game later. The new coaches Carlos,Craig Hamilliton, and Dave Smith have been doing really well coaching these girls and teaching them how to play and win. Dave Smith is the coach for Varsity, Carlos and Craig Hamillton and the coaches for JV softball.
“So far this season we have been doing good and pratcining a lot” (Rylee Leon, freshman) This week the Jv girls team does not have any games because its a bye week, but they have been practicing so when they come back they’re better than ever.