2022 Dance Exhibition Was A Success!

Photo+Courtesy+of+%40altalomadance+on+instatgram+

Photo Courtesy of @altalomadance on instatgram

Valerie Diaz-Ruiz, Editor

The dance exhibition on March 10th showcasing every dance team and group Alta Loma High School has to offer was an inspiring night as everyone danced their hearts away. The show was a huge success as every team and group excelled and most importantly had fun doing so. Alta Loma was also joined by Urban Edge Co, an excellent dance company in rancho that offers amazing dance instruction for dancers. 

“I was able to perform my senior solo and it’s always great seeing what the jv and dance classes perform and seeing them have fun. Knowing this will be my last exhibition is bittersweet but this show was the perfect way to top off my last year of highschool dance!”, says senior Jayden Zolino who also happens to be the dance varsity captain. 

As many of the varsity members are getting ready to say goodbye to their dance careers in high school the night was filled with emotional contemporaries and high energy hip hop routines. The varsity performed their more known mixes with the cleanest choreography you ever saw. Urban 

Edge was a cherry on top as they show constant support for the school and are always a spectacle to watch. 

“Varsity and JV perform all the time so it’s really nice to see the dance classes have somewhere to showcase everything they’ve learned. Those who haven’t been dancing long or don’t know much about dance can really gain a lot from this experience coming out of their comfort zone.”, says Ms Tousley, the dance director from ALHS. 

“Seeing students who aren’t the most comfortable dance and enjoy themselves despite the nerves they may be feeling is very rewarding as a teacher and as a parent as all the parents definitely showed out” commented Mrs Tousley, the dance coach at ALHS . 

The overwhelming beauty of dance can truly be seen in the passion that the dance teams and classes poured out!